Business Growth Coordinator
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
A mix of work from the office and work from home. Anticipate 2.5 days per week initially, with 1 day spent in the office.
This role is very flexible – the role can be tailored to a parent with children in day-care/school. A lot of opportunity to increase compensation and continue growing with the position and company over time.
Location: Bowral, NSW.
Type: Contract – part time.
Compensation: Contract – hourly rate.
WHAT WE DO
Scale Up Growth Partners is an Australian business coaching firm that helps companies to confidently and profitably grow faster. We help CEOs, business owners and Senior Executives 10X their business through 3 different business growth and leadership programs.
We are a small but dynamic team launching to a new growth phase of the business.
Our approach is unique. We teach and coach the 10X Business Growth Blueprint which comprises 6 Pillars – Strategy, Leadership, Team & Culture, Execution, Cash & Profit and 10X CEO Effectiveness.
“What stands us apart from other CEO Coaching & Mentoring groups is our growth curriculum”. CEOs need a path to real development break-through and high performance.
We facilitate the development of the One Page Strategic Plan; identify annual and quarterly priorities; create a systematic process to execute the priorities; and develop a culture of purpose, alignment and accountability – and have fun doing it!
At our core, we are a MINDSHIFT business.
OUR CORE VALUES & PURPOSE
Our Core Purpose
Grow Remarkable – helping Entrepreneurs, CEOs and Leaders Scale Themselves So They Can Scale Their Companies!
Our Values: What Makes Us Who We Are
These are the values that guide our business and our brand. As our company continues to evolve and grow, these six values remain constant.
They guide what we do, why we create and who we hire.
- We deliver what we promise.
- We are Open and Vulnerable.
- We Show Respect for Everyone.
- Grow Big, but Act Small.
- Forever Learning.
- Enjoy the ride.
CORE VALUES = WORDS = CONVERSATIONS = DECISIONS = ACTIONS = RESULTS
Working and directly reporting to the CEO, you will be focussed on the following areas:
- The Business Growth Coordinator is responsible for getting qualified business owners to attend a Complimentary Coaching Call with the CEO. Most leads are produced via marketing funnels and other business generation activities. At least 40% of your time should be focused here.
- You will manage and drive the sales cycle and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients as well as follow-up communications with prospects and clients.
- Actively leading/taking prospects through our 13-step sales and follow-up process to come onboard as a client.
- Tracking activity levels/conversion rates & submit Activity Points tracker weekly.
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining client databases via the CRM system.
- Lots of follow up emails, texts and communications will be required. You should be comfortable recording short video messages (as they work great for follow-up).
- Creating and managing a system that tracks our clients’ progress, activity, communications, etc.
- Client and Event Schedule management (2-3 months forward).
- Set up new clients in CRM.
- Regularly conduct NPS of clients and request testimonials, to garner ‘referrals’ for new members, and increasing retention of members.
Event Coordination & PR
- Research, organise, and coordinate quarterly workshops/events we run (online and face-to-face).
- Outreach to publications, associations, and blogs to get our founder on podcasts and find article writing opportunities for him (we will provide you the scripts and templates on what to send, etc).
- Developing, organising, and managing systems and processes to run a smooth business.
- Track and update our business’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & Compilation of all analytics into dashboards and reporting on a weekly basis.
- Completion of the Business Manual and Standard Operating Procedures.
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
- You must be extremely People, Detail and Service-Oriented. An excellent communicator that always responds quickly and does what you say you will do.
- You are a Self-Starter, Self-Reliant and have strong Time (Self) Mastery. You are Ownership/ Accountability/Commitment Minded – you will “do whatever it takes”.
- You understand the sales process and can apply the art of selling.
- You are excited at the idea of working in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- You love networking and building relationships, are an engaging conversationalist, and great at building rapport.
- You should love systems and organisation. You’re the kind of person that knows everyone’s birthdays and never fails to send them well wishes.
- You should be very comfortable with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Apps, Gmail, Project Management, CRM tools, etc.
- We are ONLY looking for someone who is thinking long-term. We value honesty, loyalty, commitment, and dedication for the long-term and want someone who is excited about growing into a role that ultimately has you leading the management of many aspects of the business.
IMPORTANT – IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE:
If you believe you’re a great fit for this role and are interested in learning more, please send us an email addressing:
- Why you feel you’d be a great fit for this role?
- What appeals most to you about this role?
- What most interests you about Scale Up Growth Partners?
- Your resume and past work experience (references will be required).
- Be sure to use the subject line “Business Growth Coordinator”, and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scale Up Growth is the No. 1 business coaching program
Scale Up Growth is often featured in the news as it continues it’s quest to become the most popular business advisory training program in the world. Read about us below.
How we do it - Scale Up Growth’s approach is unique
We teach and coach the 10X Business Growth Blueprint which comprises 6 Pillars – Strategy, Leadership, Team & Culture, Execution, Cash & Profit and 10X CEO Effectiveness.
The 10X Business Growth Blueprint incorporates the frameworks, methods and simple real-world tools of the great business minds, including Jim Collins, Scaling Up (Verne Harnish), EOS, Topgrading (Brad Smart), Five Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni), Outthink the Competition (Kaihan Krippendorff), and others to 10x the knowledge of your leaders to increase the profitability of your company.
“What stands us apart from other CEO Coaching & Mentoring groups is our growth curriculum”. CEOs need a path to real development breakthrough and high performance.
We work with big and small companies across all industries
What our CEO clients are saying
Jonathan is a regular guest speaker and panel moderator at our E-Lead events, delivering powerful insights on leadership and purpose. Jonathan shares his inspirational story in highly interactive and insightful workshops where his knowledge and guidance open fresh and valuable perspectives for all participants. As part of Scale Up Growth Partners monthly Mastermind group, I have experienced first-hand the implementation of Jonathan’s proven framework and disciplines from his years of practical expertise. He is what I would call a master in his field and would recommend Jonathan to entrepreneurial business leaders and their executive teams who want to successfully scale their business and accelerate growth.Shahid MajeedCEO, E-LEAD Global
I joined Jonathan's mastermind in 2022. Jonathan is a lifelong student of entrepreneurial success, Jonathan is a master communicator and can succinctly explain the scale up concepts. I had many ‘Aha’ moments. More, as a founder and CEO I always have more questions than answers. The complexities in managing up, down, sideways, internally, externally is a constant challenge. Straight talk from Jonathan was gold when I needed someone to get me out of my own head. Working with Jonathan means I now make better decisions which in my role is critical and my ultimate value to the business.Jon HuiGroup CEO, Eco Easy Group
Thank you Jonathan. I'm very grateful for your contribution to me and my leadership team over the past few years. We set ourselves a goal that was based on a 3 year vivid vision that you helped me with - about 18 months ago, which set an ambitious goal around a bunch of key things in our business. I am pleased to say that becoming certified as a great place to work in all 5 countries we operate in APAC - Australia, NZ, China, HK & Singapore has been well and truly achieved as we reached that in less than half the time frame.Mike MorganSenior Vice President & Managing Director APAC at Insight
Jonathan’s distinctive style of engagement has improved my thinking and spurred me on to do things so much quicker in scaling up my business.He’s easy to talk to, completely understands the challenges of business and has introduced me to a strong network of entrepreneurs in a similar position. Jonathan has a flexible and professional, yet firm approach. His frameworks, level of thinking and enormous experience is invaluable.Nick GrandeManaging Director,Grande Drill and Blast
Jonathan is a genuine, experienced business coach that has truly transformed my business in less than a year. Every session contains little nuggets of gold that continuously inspire me to refine the way I think about my business in combination with my personal life, enabling me to level up and achieve my dream life. The tailored 1:1 experience has been further complimented by the 10x Mastermind which provides an actionable success blueprint and connections to an like-minded peer group of incredible entrepreneurs that I can rely on for robust feedback at any hour of the day or night.Simone RyanManaging Director at SNH Consulting
I’ve found working with Jonathan that he is highly professional and really knows his stuff. The concepts and the way in which he delivers them are easy to implement and life changing. Jonathan’s superpower is to challenge the norm. He has a unique way of looking at business from a macro down to a micro level, quickly identifying clear, actionable and successful outcomes. He is highly personable, non-judgemental and a real pleasure to work with. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jonathan as a coach in tandem with his monthly mastermind group.Christopher MurrayDirector - Aurora Capital Australia
Our team has never been more aligned and focused – after just one workshop with JonathanSam AloschiHead of Site, Coles Retail Ready Operations Australia
Jonathan has delivered tremendous value in a short period of time to my business. He has years of practical experience in the tools and frameworks that he coaches. This combined with his enthusiasm and commitment make him a valued long-term strategic partner.Lachy GrayCo-founder & Head of Product, Yarno
It has been great to be part of the Mastermind group. Jonathan has a wealth of knowledge that many business owners can benefit from. I enjoy his practical approach and support.Oksana KoriakovaFounder & CEO, Impero Group
Jonathan and Scaling Up Advisers added real value to our company by quickly aligning our team toward a real agreed purpose and helped us to refine our long term goals. Critical for My Local Foodie he gave us the tools to uncover and focus on our imperative quarterly priorities to enable us to gain the momentum we need to grow.Glen HarrisGeneral Manager, My Local Foodie
The secret to success is that there really are no secrets. However, there is certainly a framework and Jonathan has spent a lifetime studying just this. Not only can Jonathan help you build the right team, but he will also keep you honest on the journey from strategy to execution – ensuring you build healthy and repeatable rhythms to profitably scale your business. Along the way, he is sure to become an insightful colleague, an experienced ear and cohort you can depend on when you most need sage counsel. I’d cheerfully recommend his team to yours.”Andre WyzenbeekManaging Director, John Morris Scientific
Jonathan is forward-thinking, intrepid and has a willingness to take calculated risks. He has a bias toward thoughtful action. He is strategic yet tactical – he has a vision and is able to execute. He is decisive yet inclusive. In all situations, Jonathan has exceeded my expectations.Hon. Michael YabsleyChairman, Australia Gulf Council, ex NSW Minister of State for State Development, Tourism & Corrective Services, ex Federal Treasurer of Liberal Party of Australia
In my career, I have dealt with and/or done business with a considerable number of persons … Many were ordinary, some were good, but only a few were truly excellent; Jonathan Herps is one of these few truly excellent people. He is a very enthusiastic, extremely articulate, numerate and truly dedicated professional. He is an excellent team player and a first rate business man of the highest standing.Chris SlimsFormer CEO of Aldar Properties and Naseej BSC
In every case, Jonathan met his Highness’ expectation of exemplary ethical behaviour and world-class business standards.Eyhab JumeanChief Executive Officer, Abu Dhabi Capital and SBK Holdings
Jonathan is both grounded and visionary with an energy that provides those around him with inspiration and confidence. He has a naturally innovative “DNA” which is highly complementary to his strategic development capabilities. One can be assured of timely and well-rounded delivery from him together with superb relationship management skills.Nicola PeroCEO
Jonathan is a regular speaker and panel participant in our conferences in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia and Asia. His inputs to these sessions are always highly intellectual, visionary and thought-provoking – which is no surprise that he is widely and highly respected within the industry.Saudin Dungog-NoddingsConferences Manager – Cityscape, IIR Middle East
Learn to Scale Up your business
Get exclusive content and updates on how to develop your leadership skills
and successfully scale your business, delivered straight to your inbox.
1 blog per week. We will never share your details!
Stay in the know
All the latest content, resources and support you need to grow your business.
As the leader of a company, a CEO has a lot of responsibilities. To be successful, there are several key areas that a CEO must
Time management is a crucial skill that can help you maximize productivity and achieve your goals. Many time management strategies have been proposed, and one
Time management is essential for success in any aspect of life. From personal tasks to professional projects, the ability to manage time efficiently can be