It is lonely running a business.
However, the loneliness and uncertainty felt by many business owners suddenly dissipates when you can share your situation, problems, and challenges with other business owners in precisely the same situation as you.
Having input from people in different business sectors can bring different perspectives to your own business challenges.
Bouncing around ideas with other business owners, keen to achieve the same results as you are, can dramatically improve results over the traditional one-to-one method.
When CEOs across industries meet to discuss the challenges and wins only those in the C-suite can understand, magic happens.
This sort of meeting of executive leaders is an example of a Mastermind – a group of individuals who congregate to leverage each other’s knowledge and sharpen their strategies for attaining their personal and professional goals.
The success of Masterminds is supported by research. A study from the Association for Talent Development found that people who commit to a goal to another person improve their chances of reaching that goal by 65 percent. Those who have regular accountability appointments to discuss that goal improve their odds by 95 percent.
Andrew Carnegie, who was at one time the richest man in the world, believed that much of his success was due to the people he knew and how they shared ideas. This kind of teamwork, he said, “is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
Napoleon Hill, the author of “Think and Grow Rich” who often wrote about Carnegie’s success, believed that Mastermind groups that meet regularly, support and push members toward their goals. They allow people to “accomplish in one year more than you could accomplish without it in a lifetime, if you depended entirely on your own efforts for success.”
What a Mastermind is not
Mastermind groups are not a simple networking meeting or a group of friends chatting over drinks.
These groups meet to push each other, to exchange information, to hear new ideas, and to hold each other accountable for their goals.
Mastermind groups are not passive ventures. They’re active groups for people who want more from their lives and careers.
Why will the 10X Business Growth Mastermind transform your business and your life?
- The Community – Your Own Private Advisory Board: 20 entrepreneurs who want to fast track the profitability of their business. You will brainstorm. They will hold your feet to the fire to ensure you meet the goals you have set for yourself. It’s like having a confidential, private advisory board to troubleshoot problems, vet ideas, and identify blind spots.
- Proven Learning Content, Framework and Tools: You will learn to implement proven frameworks, methods, and simple real-world tools of great business minds. These include Jim Collins, Scaling Up (Verne Harnish), EOS, Topgrading (Brad Smart), Five Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni), Outthink the Competition (Kaihan Krippendorff), and others. 10X the knowledge of your leaders to increase the profitability of your company.In this unique Mastermind, we will show you exactly what the top performing companies are doing to generate their success.
- Expert Coaching: Group facilitation plus monthly one-on-one coaching from an expert Coach with real-world CEO experience and a proven track record helping companies scale faster.
Whether you’re new in business, a seasoned entrepreneur, or a CEO who always wants to grow, the support of the Mastermind group is a catalyst for rapid growth.
Key Benefits of Participating in the 10X Business Growth Mastermind
Though the benefits of joining a Mastermind group are numerous, there are a few that stand out far above the rest.
- Your life is enhanced by your peers.
Tony Robbins once said that “Your life is a direct reflection of the expectations of your peer group.” By being part of a group full of smart, experienced individuals, your life will improve. You get to hear how they take on challenging experiences, how they solve problems, and what they think about your goals.
- Build lifetime relationships through accountability.
- Your life is enhanced by your peers.
A Mastermind group gives you a room full of accountability buddies while also allowing you to reciprocate and hold others accountable. This can help form relationships built on trust, which can be extremely powerful in every area of life, especially business.
- Other key benefits include:
- You’ll Share Challenges and Successes.
- You’ll Get Instant, High-Value Feedback.
- You’ll Get New Ideas and Insights.
- You’ll Get Help Making Timely Decisions.
- You’ll Collaborate and Synergize.
- You’ll Improve Your Business by Thinking Bigger.
- You’ll Get Ahead of Your Competition.
- You’ll Create New Opportunities by Growing Your Network.
- You’ll Achieve Goals and Solve Problems in Your Business.
- You’ll Accelerate Growth Through Accountability.
- You’ll Supercharge Your Energy.
- You’ll Develop Winning Habits.
I invite you to schedule a no-obligation call to discover more about how the Mastermind works and whether it is right for you.
Spaces in the Mastermind are limited and are taken on a first come, first served basis.
I look forward to speaking with you.