Most successful entrepreneurs have coaches and mentors supporting them behind the scenes.
Having a perception that getting a coach means you can’t do business on your own is a limiting belief.
And it’s not just because I’m a coach that I’m saying this – though I have 2 very expensive coaches – it’s how I keep ahead!
I know for a fact that anyone out there (not only sporting teams and athletes) who’s trying to reach a certain level of success or high performance in their space, has a coach:
- To push you (especially through your bad days).
- Someone whom you can outsource and confirm ideas with.
- Who can be objective in terms of guiding you through what you could be doing right or wrong.
- Provides you feedback, so you to know what areas need growth.
- Shares the lessons and shortcuts from mistakes they’ve already made themselves to shortcut your growth journey.
- Because we all have our blindspots and weaknesses. 💣
How has coaching played a part in your business to date? Whether big or small, I’d love to hear.
I hope you have enjoyed these insights.
+61 (0)408 748980
P.S. Whenever you are ready to start scaling up your company, there are 3 ways I can help you …
1. Grab a free copy of my e-book, “CEO Business Growth Secrets” here.
2. Check out my podcast, “Stories of Scaling Up” where we share stories from owners, MDs, and founders about what has made them and their organisation successful by clicking here.
3. Book a brainstorming session with me here to ask one question or to get coached through one specific challenge you face.
4. Take our Business Growth Scorecard to understand what level of scale you are on and what you need to do to hyper-grow your business here.