Good leadership is not a mystery.
It’s a skill you can learn.
Model good. Celebrate good.
What else would you add?
- They consistently communicate a compelling future vision to the team.
- They actively work on understanding and managing their emotions and those of their team members.
- They openly share key information and updates with the team to build trust.
- They adapt to change and show resilience and flexibility when faced with new challenges or unexpected situations.
- They take accountability – and own their actions and decisions, as well as their outcomes, both good and bad.
- They empower their team: Provide resources, opportunities, and autonomy for their team members to succeed in their roles.
- They listen actively and make a conscious effort to listen to their team’s ideas, feedback, and concerns.
- They invest in team development and regularly offer opportunities for skills development and growth for their team members.
- They lead by example and demonstrate the values, attitudes, and behaviors they want to see in their team.
- They take decisive actions and are willing to make difficult decisions quickly and stand by them.
- They resolve conflicts effectively and address conflicts head-on and work towards fair resolutions to maintain a harmonious environment.
- They practice humility and acknowledge their own limitations and are open to learning from others.
I hope that you have learnt from these insights.
P.S. Ready to elevate your business? Here are 4 ways I can assist:
- Download my free book, “CEO Business Growth Secrets”, for strategies on scaling your business. — Click Here
- Gauge your business growth potential with our free 18-question assessment, providing personalised advice for improvement. It’s quick and free. — Click Here
- Listen to “Business.Focus”, our podcast featuring success stories from business leaders. Click Here.
- Schedule a complimentary strategy session or engage in private coaching with me to address specific challenges. — Click Here.